Mark Your Calendar!
Saturday, April 27th, 2013 2:00PM-6:00PM
NEW THIS YEAR
- Make your lodging reservations online by clicking on the “Lodging” tab
- Complimentary Shuttle to and from Fest Hotels on the day of the Fest
Event Access Times:
- VIP Access: 12:30 pm
- General Admission Access: 2:00 pm
- We will allow general admission access at both Front and Back gates – however, if you are buying a ticket at the backgate we accept cash and check ONLY, no credit/check cards will be accepted at back gate.
- NO ONE under the age of 21 will be admitted to this event – this includes infants and children – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NOTICE: Wine Tent Will Close at 5:00 pm, last call at 5:45 pm.
2013 Live Entertainment Line-up:
- 1pm-3pm EVERGREEN GRASS BAND
- 3:30pm-5:30pm REVEREND RAVEN AND THE CHAIN SMOKIN’ ALTAR BOYS
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, MARCH 15 – don’t miss out, buy your tickets EARLY – we sold out in 2012!
Any remaining tickets will be pulled from all ticket outlets on Thursday, April 25, 2013
On-line ticket sales will be closing at 11:59pm on Friday, April 26,2013
Designated Driver Tickets:
- Designated Driver Tickets are $5.00 each and DO NOT include a souvenir tasting glass. You get free soda with the wristband and you can only get your free soda at the Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds booth in the Food and Apparel Pavilion. You must show your wristband to get the soda. Because we do not allow ANYONE under the age of 21 into the fest grounds, designated drivers MUST be 21, and you will be asked to provide proof of your age just like everyone else.
- Oktoberfest Grounds, La Crosse, WI
- Directions to Southside Oktoberfest Grounds
- 1 Oktoberfest Strasse, La Crosse, WI 54601
- From the North, Click Here
- From the South, Click Here
- From La Crescent, MN, Click Here
VIP Tickets Include:
- VIP and Brewers Reception at Pearl Street Brewery on Friday, April 26
- Tasters Eve Events and complimentary shuttle to and from host facilities
- VIPs have private access to the Oktoberfest Grounds from 12:30 – 2:00 PM on Saturday before the general admission ticket holders are allowed entry at 2:00 PM.
- They also receive on-site parking, and souvenir glass. A VIP tent will be set up at the Oktoberfest Grounds allowing
- VIPs to enjoy private sampling of specialty items offered by the beer, wine and cheese exhibitors.
For more information call us @ (800) 658-9424 or (608) 782-2366
VIP Admission Ticket Outlets:
- La Crosse Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (LACVB) &
- The Pearl Street Brewery.
Call for more information: (800) 658-9424 or (608) 782-2366
GENERAL ADMISSION Tickets include:
- Souvenir 10th Anniversary sampling glass
- Unlimited Sampling of Beer, Wine, and Cheese
- Live Music
- Beanbag Tournament
- Tasters Eve events on Friday, April 26
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET OUTLETS:
La Crosse Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (LACVB)
(Riverside Park) 410 Veterans Memorial Drive • La Crosse, WI 54601
(800) 658-9424 or (608) 782-2366
Bodega Brew Pub
122 South 4th Street • La Crosse, WI 54601
Pearl Street Brewery
1401 Saint Andrews Street • La Crosse, WI 54603
Festival Foods (La Crosse, Onalaska, Holmen)
La Crosse – 30 Copeland Avenue • La Crosse, WI 54603
Onalaska – 1260 Crossing Meadows Drive • Onalaska, WI 54650
Holmen – 600 North Holmen Drive • Holmen, WI 54636
1733 West Service Drive; #1 • Winona, MN 55987
You can also purchase tickets on this website under the “Tickets” tab.